Company Name - Company Message

powered by

My Blog

Chats @ Charli's Blog #1

Chats @ Charli's

Blog # 1
Hi Folks,
Our first Chat @ Charli’s was held on the 24 of July.  It was a cold night that brought with it the potential of wonderful beginnings.
Four beautiful people arrived, each creating a cornerstone to what I hope will become an amazing space for sharing, caring, witnessing and learning.
Our first topic, “What does it mean to be Spiritual?” was an interesting one, that could probably be discussed for many weeks.  Maybe this can be revisited from time to time to help us clarify for ourselves what it means to us.
My understanding is that if there is to be a definition, it would be:
Being spiritual is, what is true for me in the relationship my physical aspect has with my non-physical aspect at this moment in time.
For some of us it is a relationship with something outside of ourselves like, a God or an Angel.  The beauty of this is that we are all right, because it is our individual interpretation that brings our Spirituality to life.  It is what is real for each of us in our own uniqueness.  Through our uniqueness we are able to offer each other different perspectives to choose from and to possibly learn from.
Our uniqueness is created by our upbringing, our education, our culture and our life experiences.  This becomes a lens through which we view the world and creates the richness of our lives.  When we share our opinion with others we offer a rich tapestry of wisdom for each of us to tap into.  We can then run through what resinates with us individually and what is real for us in that moment.  Or maybe even a moment in the future, when something triggers a memory of that wisdom.  This is how we grow.

Thank you to those present for your contribution and your openness, I am grateful.
Also, thank you for the donations made.

TOPIC FOR NEXT WEEK:  Are Rituals Beneficial?

11 Comments to Chats @ Charli's Blog #1:

Comments RSS
essaywriting in australia on Saturday, 2 December 2017 11:05 PM
This hearthealingheart blog has been sharing about creating a cornerstone to what I hope will become an amazing. Thanks for sharing about revisited from time to time to help us clarify for ourselves,keep it up.
Reply to comment

samsns on Friday, 22 December 2017 3:04 PM
Nice to be getting on college paper services for the more paper concepts and essay services as well. This professional essay writers review blog always giving us about the paper services and concepts on writing essay services and college reviews.
Reply to comment

finance essay uk on Monday, 5 March 2018 4:37 PM
Focus on what the thought is about, and not on diverse perspectives that not concerning the real perspective, along these determinations you will get a great deal of issue of the gathering of people. Highly would have done well to you for offering this marvelous post.
Reply to comment

help with essay writing on Thursday, 21 June 2018 9:24 PM
Experts of the prayers taking that in the church to keep silent and don’t make a noise have to write on the doors. Church is the place where worshipper comes for the peace and to share the problems with their lord.
Reply to comment

assignment helper on Wednesday, 18 July 2018 6:15 PM
I read your article and watch the video that you shared here. I hear about this school, it is a great place for studying. Every student wishes a place where he feels like a home and teaches him in a polite way. I think this is the place where all your wishes are fulfilled.
Reply to comment

Constance T. Rubin on Thursday, 11 October 2018 8:14 PM
I have never observed such wonderful things, these every delightful thing make our homes lovely and essayshark service provides nice stuff. On the off chance that we keep up our home along these lines the visitor will acknowledge with us got some more cool stuff and blessing to my uncle.
Reply to comment

ecovacs deebot n79s review on Saturday, 3 November 2018 3:41 PM
When ever i think about robotic ecovacs deebot n79s pops up into my mind
Reply to comment

Blade Runner Luv Jacket on Monday, 5 November 2018 8:57 PM
Thank you that you have thought something as wonderful as this. I love oils and candles, especially in our house. It makes me feel relax every time I smell and see a lighted candle. My mom would always buy a set of scented candles. I hope that we can drop by at your store and experience your good service and quality products. I also want to meet Mama Izzy in person. I love this post and the story behind this shop.
Reply to comment

how to upgrade xbox one storage on Wednesday, 7 November 2018 9:34 PM
well also share some info about internal and external hard drives. i hope you will write in a awesome manner and will outstand on internet.
Reply to comment

coursework writing service on Tuesday, 15 January 2019 3:10 AM
The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
Reply to comment

nj car service on Monday, 18 February 2019 9:51 PM
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!
Reply to comment